[Solved] Unable to add Nodes

• Hi fellow users of Mycontroller and Mysensor,

I am seeking your guidance in my setup of the Mycontroller/Mysensor network, because it is not working anymore.
    I am running the latest version of Mycontroller (0.0.3-alpha1) on my Raspberry Pi B (Rasbian Jessie). I have an Serial Gateway running. It worked perfectly with the previous version (0.0.2-alpha6) of Mycontroller, but I upgraded to the latest version (0.0.3-alpha1) and then I experienced some unwanted behavior on the alarming.
    Unfortunately I was troubleshooting this and deleted all my working Nodes/sensors.
    Now I want to add them again, but not luck.
    I tried many things:

• Start/ stop the mycontroller services
    • Tested the nodes on de Serial monitor within the Arduino IDE. All- nodes are sending the correct data.
    • rebooted the Raspberry Pi
    • Reinstalled Mycontroller
    • Cleared the Eeprom of the Nodes and reloaded the Sensor and Serial Gateway sketches.
      But still not working
      I am running out of ideas. Is there someone who can shine a light on this?

Kind Regards,
    s_vankuik

• ADMIN

@s_vankuik can you post your mycontroller version? And from which version did you upgrade your mycontroller?

• @jkandasa Hi, I used to run on Mycontroller version 0.0.2-alpha6, And now I am running Mycontroller version 0.0.3-alpha1.

Kind Regards,
    S_vankuik

• ADMIN

@s_vankuik Upgrade from 0.0.2-alpha6 to 0.0.3-alpha1 version. You have to start 0.0.3-alpha1 from fresh installation.

• @jkandasa
    Hi,
    Yes I did this. I did not upgrade but executed an new/clean install of Mycontroller version 0.0.3-alpha1.
    I added the nodes/sensors to this new version and it worked. Then after an few days I experienced some unwanted behavior on the alarming part.
    I was troubleshooting this and during this process I deleted all my working Nodes/sensors with the intention to add them again, but not luck. I was unable to add the nodes anymore.

• ADMIN

@s_vankuik do you see any errors in the log mycontroller/logs/mycontroller.log ?

• @jkandasa
    I am not able to check right now on the CLI of the Rpi.
    From the Web interface of Mycontroller under the status/Mycontroller server log menu I see the following:

2016-03-20 23:31:19,426 WARN [Thread-4] [org.mycontroller.standalone.mysensors.MySensorsMessageEngine:318] Internal Message[type:I_PRESENTATION,payload:null], This type may not be supported (or) not implemented yet
    2016-03-20 23:31:32,939 WARN [Thread-4] [org.mycontroller.standalone.mysensors.MySensorsMessageEngine:318] Internal Message[type:I_PRESENTATION,payload:null], This type may not be supported (or) not implemented yet

Tonight I will check the whole log and will let you know.

• ADMIN

Myself and @s_vankuik discussed offline about this issue and problem was identified in MySensors sketch. Erase EEPROM configuration resolved this issue.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to MYCONTROLLER.ORG was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.