MyController 0.0.3.Alpha2 released!!
Build download location
- Supports MySensors 2.0.0
- Added new dashboard widgets
- Custom buttons
- Custom widget
- Heatmap charts
- Display image file
- Rooms detail (sensors based on rooms)
- Topology graph
- Displays real time connection about things as topology graph
- Displays how things connected in MyController database
- Gives quick view about resource status and details with color indication
- New network support
- Sparkfun - Will do poll https://data.sparkfun.com and storing as local sensors. Now you can perform actions based on this sensors data.
- Send raw message support
Ruleswith new feature support.
- Script based condition test
- Multiple conditions support
- Scripts support
- Comes with
- We can add
Rubysupport by adding a jar file
- Comes with
Aboutpage to know about MyController
- Added list available
- Added support to add custom
style sheet, js file and angular js custom controllerfor
- Template supports for
Variables repositoryto use it in
UID Tagscan refer
Sensor variablewith unique name. used in scripts
- Send data to
External servers, supports for
- Node registration support
- Email supports for
- MQTT broker control moved to GUI. Now with out stopping MyController you can enable/disable MQTT broker
- MQTT broker supports for authentication and topics level control for per user
- Added encryption to store user's password in database
Sensor variable's unit, metrics type are editable. Also can configure graph settings for each
- Offset support #209
- Sensor widgets in order #220
- Rules, Timer, Operations clone option in GUI #201
- Test Email settings #192
- More dashboard layouts #164
- Optional main menu #163
- Automation geolocation #143
- locale support. new languages added (https://transifex.com/mycontrollerorg/)[see here]
- and many more
Unitsremoved from user control. Still user can select Units for each resource.
List requests resolved
Commit changes from last release
How to upgrade from
Note: Upgrade supports from
0.0.3-alpha1. Older than this release will not support for upgrade.
Before moving to
- Take a backup (1)
- Restore backup from (1)
Steps to take backup:
Settings -> Backup.
Settings. add location where you want to keep backup files. save
Steps to restore:
- after backup completed successfully. Stop MyController from command line
- Now extract
MyController 0.0.3.Alpha2version on different location.
- Start new version of MyController
- Configure backed up file location on our new installation
- Now old backup file will be listing in our new installation
- Click on the file and run restore in action
- after successful restore change
mycontroller/conf/mycontroller.propertiesmanually compare to latest version
- start the server manually from command line.
- After successful migration compare and change your
mycontroller/conf/mycontroller.propertiesfile with latest file.
Do not forget to file issues on https://github.com/mycontroller-org/mycontroller/issues
Thank you for your support
Upgraded 2 days ago, works like a charm!!
still the best controller out there, and keeps getting better!!
naguraob last edited by
Did a fresh install after removing Alpha1 and works great!!!
Using the alpha2 release from the start, and it is a really great piece of software!!
Still very happy with it!
Question, when will it go to beta state or maybe a final release?
Hopefully the community will grow once it is out of alpha release.
Keep up the great work!!
AWI last edited by
Hi, after looking at the MyController.org contribution to the MySensors controller comparison I had a doubt about the impressive list of controller features and level of MySensors support.
After a few hours playing I had to adjust my opinion. This is impressive!
The learning curve is a little steep so I need some more time.. and share my observations.