I started working on MyController version 2.x.
Existing repository renamed to mycontroller-v1-legacy.
Version 1.x: https://github.com/mycontroller-org/mycontroller-v1-legacy
Version 2.x: https://github.com/mycontroller-org/mycontroller-v2
Intresting thing happened this weekend. The nodes all appeared 'down' again and yet in all screens (resources and topology) the GW was showing as up. It was a mystery. Then, I tried to turn on some lights, it worked.
So this time MyController is not getting data from the nodes, but is able to send commands to the nodes correctly. I am beyond puzzled by this as it is no longer a GW faliure nor is it a NRF24l01 lock up.