MyController was born around August 2015. Currently, version 1.0.0 available for public and before 25, December 2017, version 1.1.0 will be available for the public.
- I see some performance issues with MyController when we have a number of sensors grow.
- We need end user-friendly GUI. I believe for now we have only admin friendly GUI.
- There is no mobile application.
- Supports more databases. H2DB, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgresSQL. To reduce complexity support only for one DB or maximum two databases.
- and more
To rectify all these issues, I am planning to build MyController 2.x from scratch. With the following technologies.
- Spring boot with Undertow
Angular 4 front endReactJS Ionic mobile applicationReactive native
- Two type databases
- RDBMS for sensor metadata
- InfluxDB for metrics
- backup/restore as CSV or JSON file(except metrics data)
Still, I want to keep MyController's primary platform as Rasberry PI.
Kindly share your experience with influxDB and raspberry PI in the long run. Also, share your thoughts on this big move.