Web Page Script stopped Responding...

• HI,

Under win10 64bit with firefox ver 54.0.1 (32bit) I get messages after some time saying that a script has stopped responding and a choice to contiune, stop the script or shutdown the page.
    It has happened enoughto notice it now, I'll try and connect the gateway/controller pi to a monitor and see if I get the same issues...

• ADMIN

@skywatch For now I do not have windows 10 setup. Can you post the screenshot? Do you see any error on mycontroller.log?

• The following is repeated lots throught the log.......

2017-07-19 16:39:00,087 ERROR [Thread-7] [org.mycontroller.standalone.message.MessageMonitorThread:119] Throws exception while processing!, [RawMessage(gatewayId=3, data=null, subData=out_rpiagent/rpi-gpio/temperature_ds18b20/C_SET/V_TEMP/0, isTxMessage=false, networkType=MY_CONTROLLER, timestamp=1500478740018)]
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "null"
    	at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(FloatingDecimal.java:2043)
    	at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.parseDouble(FloatingDecimal.java:110)
    	at java.lang.Double.parseDouble(Double.java:538)
    	at java.lang.Double.valueOf(Double.java:502)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.utils.McUtils.getDouble(McUtils.java:100)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.utils.McUtils.getDouble(McUtils.java:95)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.message.McMessageEngine.updateSensorVariable(McMessageEngine.java:886)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.message.McMessageEngine.recordSetTypeData(McMessageEngine.java:970)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.message.McMessageEngine.execute(McMessageEngine.java:108)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.message.McMessageEngine.run(McMessageEngine.java:1090)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.message.McMessageUtils.sendToMcMessageEngine(McMessageUtils.java:662)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.provider.mc.McProviderBridge.executeRawMessage(McProviderBridge.java:59)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.message.McMessageUtils.sendToProviderBridge(McMessageUtils.java:577)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.message.MessageMonitorThread.processRawMessage(MessageMonitorThread.java:107)
    	at org.mycontroller.standalone.message.MessageMonitorThread.run(MessageMonitorThread.java:182)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The error message is as follows......

Chrome://ublock0/content/js/contentscript.js:1362
    Hope that helps you find the problem (maybe not connected though?)

• ADMIN

@skywatch
    Yes, it is not connected, but this messages from MCAgent, data as null. It supposed should not be.

RawMessage(gatewayId=3, data=null, subData=out_rpiagent/rpi-gpio/temperature_ds18b20/C_SET/V_TEMP/0, isTxMessage=false, networkType=MY_CONTROLLER, timestamp=1500478740018)

Do you have ds18b20 attached with your RPI? If no please go and disable temperature_ds18b20 on mcagent/conf/devices.yaml.
    You can disable all the devices which are not in use. restart mcagnet.

When you update this, this issue might get resolved, http://forum.mycontroller.org/topic/173/high-memory-usage-is-this-normal/3

• Thanks for the fast reply.

I have done as you said and set them all to 'false' (except the internal ones which I need)....

I'll see how it goes and I will surely let you know one way or the other! 😉

Now another question, is there anything in MYC that might affect the normal functioning of PWM in physical pin 11?

• ADMIN

@skywatch said:

Now another question, is there anything in MYC that might affect the normal functioning of PWM in physical pin 11?

I see physical pin 11 is GPIO 0, which is used on default example configuration. So this will affect your PWM on physical number 11.
    For Pin details please refer, http://pi4j.com/pin-numbering-scheme.html

- id: sample_digital_in_gpio_0
      name: Sample digital input switch
      type: DIGITAL_IN
      enabled: false
      properties:
        pin: gpio 0
        pull_resistance: pull_up
        debounce_interval: 100

To recover back to original function, disable sample_digital_in_gpio_0 on mcagent/conf/devices.yaml and reboot your PI.

• Physical pin 11 is GPIO17. https://pinout.xyz/#

I ask because on all my rpi I have added temperature conrtolled fan with PWM control. They all work, except on the one running MYC. So I thought I would ask if there was any conflict somewhere? Hmmm...Just a thought but would McAgent block another python program getting the cpu temperature? That would cause a problem too.....

• ADMIN

@skywatch Yes, MCAgent uses the same pin(Physical pin 11 is GPIO17). When you disable this pin on mcagent/conf/devices.yaml no need to worry.

• MCAgent uses pi4j library to access gpio pins.
    • pi4j follows two type of pin mapping.
      • WiringPi Pin Numbering Scheme (Default)
      • Broadcom Pin Numbering Scheme
    • by default uses WiringPi Pin Numbering Scheme, where physical pin number 11 is gpio 0
    • kindly read this page for more information: http://pi4j.com/pin-numbering-scheme.html

Just a thought but would McAgent block another python program getting the cpu temperature?

I believe it won't. Do you face any issue?

• Just setting up again and tried this - No problem at all! - Thank you!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics