Fabien last edited by
I'm Fabien from France (Bordeaux) and using MySensors since more than 1 years.
Actually for my home automation :
- MySensors network with 5 sensors (SenseBender with some hacks) and in few month about 20 (Relay, ORP/PH, blinds ...)
- OpenEVSE for electric car (Nissan LEAF) and ESP8266 with EspLink firmware
- Remora (https://github.com/hallard/remora_soft) for Heating system and monitoring Energy on mains
- Milight bulbs
- Kodi system with tvheadend in front (DVB-T2)
- Odroid C1 with node-red for automation
For the future I will have a RFLink to control my pellet stove.
After long hours of test, I will switch my HA to MyController. OpenHab2 is a good candidate too but I prefer MyController because Mysensors have a very good support.
Actually I test a fake MySensors MQTT Gateway with nodered to translate things like OpenEVSE or Remora to fake MySensors Node.
Actually I work on ORP sketch for my swimming pool (code on github)
@Fabien Thank you! We got one more supporter for MyController
Have a fun with home automation!