Grouped sensors graph

• Hi, is there a way to show more than one graph in the same widget at the same time, for exemple show graph for sensor temp1 and sensor temp2 ?

Thanks

• ADMIN

@Tetnobic There is a dashboard widget is,

Grouped sensor graph

0_1484240706909_upload-d21cbe47-fc22-4cfc-8c0f-7a8d67db3be0

• @jkandasa Thanks for your response,
    but with this widget, I only have one line for 2 differents temperature sensor....
    This : 0_1484242511785_Sans titre.png

Only blue line is show
    If I click on temperature bubble :
    0_1484242635384_Sans titre2.png

Only orange line

Can I have blue and orange at the same time ??

Thanks

• ADMIN

@Tetnobic Both graph should show, For some reason, it is not showing for you. Do you see any error on browser console?

Which browser are you using? I tested it on Google chrome and it works.

0_1484246223447_upload-9c559fbd-2bbf-42f8-b81c-87aa0074b614

• @jkandasa No error on browser console, I use Google Chrome too
    I supposed it's because the values of the 2 temperature sensor are always nears...
    In graph point overlay, I have this : 0_1484300585126_Sans titre3.png

But with more difference,
    0_1484300958192_Sans titre4.png

No Orange graph :-(

• ADMIN

@Tetnobic I guess it is because of the name. Can you change any one sensor name on MC GUI?

• @jkandasa oh oh indeed when I change Sensor Name (from "Temperature" to "Temperature2") :
    0_1484555653494_Sans titre5.png
    it works !!!!
    But a bit annoying because all my node use exactly the same code ("sketch")...., so the same :
    present(NODE_CHILD_ID_TEMP, S_TEMP, "Temperature", false);

• ADMIN

@Tetnobic Fine, I will address this by adding some unique id.Kindly create ticket for this on https://github.com/mycontroller-org/mycontroller/issues

Thank you!

• @jkandasa Ticket created !
    Many thanks to you for spend time on our problems :+1:

• ADMIN

@Tetnobic This ticket resolved. You can check this on our latest SNAPSHOT version.

• ADMIN

@Tetnobic Changed this feature bit different. You have to enable Enable unique name checkbox to get unique chart name.

• @jkandasa Unfortunately, I just tried the latest build with this feature, and it does not work for me,
    my sensors and nodes have exactly the same name (It's the same source code)..... :(
    0_1486482722063_capture1.png

• ADMIN

@Tetnobic Thanks to reporting this issue. This is fixed and pushed changes on SNAPSHOT version. Kindly clear your cache and test with latest SNAPSHOT version.

Thank you!

• @jkandasa I test the latest SNAPSHOT and it works like a charm !!!
    Thanks a lot :+1: